

We got our treadmill fixed a couple of weeks ago, and we are, in a word, out of shape!! Our goal is to run in a 5K later this year. Maybe we're crazy to try!!
My father-in-law gave me the idea to increase the incline by 3% every 3 minutes of brisk walking and then after it reaches the max (12%) to decrease it in the same way. So I did that this morning, and I burned 277 calories (86.8 fat), went 2.13 miles and got very hot and sweaty! It does seem like a good way to burn a lot of calories.
My father-in-law gave me the idea to increase the incline by 3% every 3 minutes of brisk walking and then after it reaches the max (12%) to decrease it in the same way. So I did that this morning, and I burned 277 calories (86.8 fat), went 2.13 miles and got very hot and sweaty! It does seem like a good way to burn a lot of calories.
6 comments:
Aw, c'mon. Be brave; show the picture! ;o)
I changed this post a bit... :)
I can see Katie is really working out hard! Thankfully, she isn't needing to get into shape at all. ;o)
Good job on the whole exercise thing! I would do it too if I had the energy...
Becca,
Thanks for the reminder that I REALLY need to get on our treadmill tonight! :)
Lisa
now that is an amazing picture!
Keren
Post a Comment